March 30 - DAY 4



Five a day

You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?


WHY LORD? WHY ME? *Alison Hedrix' voice*

I am the most indecisive person in the entire world, but I'd try to answer to this question the best I can without feeling guilty for excluding other foods that make my life happier.

I suppose my captors have a kitchen or a fridge or a microwave on the island (?), so I'll pick Mexican super spicy fajitas, pizza, lentils, vegan hamburgers and waffles with chocolate and cream <3 Oh shiet, now I want chocolate and I don't have any...

Maybe you've realized that I'd chosen dishes from Mexico, Italy, France and Spain (I'd only eat my mum's lentils). I don't know where vegan hamburgers come from, but I have in mind the place I would buy those hamburgers. The bar is called Logan's and it's located in Konstanz. I used to dinner there with my friends whenever we didn't feel like cooking (many, many times...) and I was in love with two bartenders omg German people are so gorgeous.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¡Encontré "Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne"!

Mi imagen de escritora

20 Series Tag